Pauline Schloesser is teaching a special series of 11 classes in Advanced Asana. Here are the prerequisites for registration:
- Iyengar Yoga practice for 2 years
- Regular practice of inversions
- Ability to kick up into Adho Mukha Vrksasana (full arm balance)
- Ability to push up in to Urdhva Dhanurasana (upward bow) from chair
- No knee injuries. We will be working on Padmasana
The class meets Thursdays, 7-9 pm starting January 2nd. (No class January 16). Please visit the Alcove Yoga website for more details.